dryFish design - PRIVACY NOTICE
Your Privacy is Important
dryFish design understands your privacy is important. You have received this notice in accordance with applicable state and federal laws and because you are a current or potential client. This notice will help you understand what types of nonpublic personal information — information about you that is not publicly available — we may collect, how we use it and how we protect your privacy.
This is a summary of our Privacy Practices – if you would like more information, please inquire with one of our representatives.
- We collect nonpublic personal information to process and administer our clients’ business.
- We have policies and procedures in place to protect nonpublic personal information about our clients or their families.
- We do not sell nonpublic personal information about our clients or their families to third parties, i.e., companies or individuals that are not affiliated with us.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or their families to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- For all other purposes, we will either obtain your authorization or remove all information that could identify you as an individual.
What types of nonpublic personal information does dryFish design collect?
dryFish design ’s employees, representatives, agents and selected third parties may collect nonpublic personal information about our clients or their families, including:
- Information provided to us, such as on applications or other forms.
- Information about transactions with affiliates, our third parties or us.
The types of nonpublic personal information dryFish design collects vary according to the products or services provided and may include, for example: account numbers.
What does dryFish design do to protect nonpublic personal information?
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those employees, agents, representatives or third parties who need to know the information to provide products and services to our clients or their families.
We have policies and procedures that give direction to our employees, and agents and representatives acting on our behalf, regarding how to protect and use nonpublic personal information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect nonpublic personal information.
With whom does dryFish design share nonpublic personal information, and why?
We do not share nonpublic personal information about our clients or their families with anyone, including other affiliated companies or third parties, except as permitted by law.
We may disclose, as allowed by law, all types of nonpublic personal information we collect when needed, to affiliated companies, agents, employees, representatives and third parties that market our services and products and administer and service customer accounts on our behalf.
Examples of the types of companies and individuals to whom we may disclose nonpublic personal information include attorneys, trustees, third party administrators, auditors and regulators.